quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2007

Drunk Old Sailor's Song - From Galapagos Sea - a Poética da Vinicultuna inicia a Diáspora

3 wine bottles under my feet
5 beer bottles under my head
Dry cabin, I'm damned thirsty
Opened a bottle, 'nd climb to deck

Hear sea stories, glass goes deep
Another swallow, Sing my Fate
Count the stars, & another taste
When I finish, I fall a sleep

(...one by one, all bottles disappear... one by one, everytime we repeat, everytime we return from the deck, there will be one bottle of wine, one bottle of beer less, until...)

Any full bottle wine under my feet
Any full bottle beer bottle under my head
Dry cabin, I'm damned thirsty
Without bottles why should I go up on deck?

Old stories end is changing nothing
With Dry Throat, singer becomes shine
The stars number still on my mind
[BUT... THERE'S ANOTHER...LIGHTHOUSE! LAND HO!]
The quay has always good Wine.

Sem comentários: